Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.

I need one username and one permanent pasword so althat

Customer Question

I need one username and one permanent pasword so althat confusing is ended
Category: Email
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This trouble has been going on for 8 months every time my pasword is wrong because i encounter one of my old usernames especially that one from optus who is not in use from me going to telstra i afraid we are not getting aniwhere after several hours trying. Johanna
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Are you having trouble with an email account, a wifi password, or something else?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

If i fill iin a request for a pasword you put in **** to send answer to my email but that is my problem i cannot receive it because i am not anymore at optus so your email cannot reach me anymore

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

What service are you trying to set up an account for?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My e mail address. ***@******.*** Has been terminated. No use you sending code mummers to that address to verifi my password. Thank you
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

What I am asking is what email/account you are needing a password *****

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My google account
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When i clock forget my pasword you will send me a code nummer. But you send it to my opts address and because that is terminated i do not receive your answer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no hope to make a new pasword
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

To be clear, I (and this site) am not google, and have nothing to do with google accounts. The only way to have that issue addressed is through google support; which is very limited when it is a free service. What you need to do is an account recovery process utilizing other information other than your email address, such as your phone number or other security questions you would have answered:

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.