James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I don't seem to be able to access my account or when I do,

Customer Question

I don't seem to be able to access my account or when I do, it will not allow me to open any e-mails either new nor old. I have re-entered my password ***** security questions three times with the same "unable to process your request"
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me who is your e-mail provider - for example: GMail, Yahoo!, AOL, etc. Also, do you use an e-mail program such as Microsoft Outlook to receive and send e-mails, or you use a web browser to access the web mail interface?

I am awaiting your reply.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.