James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 for my email. When I clicked on

Customer Question

I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 for my email. When I clicked on an item embedded in an article it came up in Google. Something has now changed and items clicked on appear in some other format. How do I get Outlook back to using Google?
And one other question: I am doing a course at UTS and they suggest that to access their online material I should use either Internet Explorer of Firefox rather than Google Chrome.
I prefer Chrome, but I would like some help in switching back and forth between Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Hi

Could we do a remote connection and I will go over this with you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for your response.I played around with my computer and solved the problem.
Expert:  comp_audio replied 3 months ago.

Happy you got it figured out. Since you figured it out and the expert that was working with you opted out after you said you solved it, I figured I would let you know how to request a refund.

How can I request a refund?

At JustAnswer, our first priority is to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your experience. We almost always find a way to help every customer, but if not, your transaction is backed by a 30-day refund policy. Review our Terms of Service for more details.

To process a refund, please return to your Order History page. To go directly to the Order History page, click here.

Please note, if you gave the Expert you worked with a 3, 4 or 5 star rating you'll need to work directly with Customer Care to get a refund. Use the Email, Chat or Phone links to your left to contact them.

This video explains how to request a refund.

Thank you for your time and patience. While we were not able to assist you today, in the future should you find yourself needing assistance feel free to request me directly. Click on this link and bookmark it (make it a favorite). You can request me by going to my JA Page and submit your request from there. :-)