James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I lost all from iMac's Safari, Mail & Firefox after I

Customer Question

I lost all from iMac's Safari, Mail & Firefox after I emptied Motorola G from "Inbox". How do I get all again? ''Mail" is not working now.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Easily view historical pricing data from camelcamelcamel.com.

Get camelcamelcamel.com functionality in your web browser. Click on the Camel icon in your address bar to see historical pricing data or setup watches and get an email when the price drops. Please read about our full features here: http://camelcamelcamel.com/camelizer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is too complicated. I will buy tomorrow a new iMac. I am 84 years old and cannot understand all this. Please forgive me for disturbing you and please erase the number of my Visa card. I am very sorry to bother you: I am too old to do these things. My grandchildren erased all in the Motorola G near the computer and "killed" the computer. Sorry again and please forgive me. I hope you are not angry. Thank you, Sir
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did you receive my asking forgiveness? Sorry, Sir. I will close here.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I can connect and fix your mail problems, possibly recovering the lost mail but definitely we can get mail working again. There is no need to buy a new mac.

If its too complicated thats entirely understandable, I could connect to your mac from here and carry out the repairs for you.

Or, if you do not want to continue I can send you our cu stomer support info so you can cancel and close this question. Please respond and let me know how you would like to proceed.

Dustin S