Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

I have some emails that I deleted from my aol account about

Customer Question

i have some emails that I deleted from my aol account about 3 weeks ago and it is urgent that I retrieve them. I don't know how. Can you help me?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Since I upgraded my phone. Now research says all deleted emails are lost after 7 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None- I'm clueless
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That is my main issue. Just retrieving those emails. Thank you!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
These emails were send over a period of several days and all were routed through craigslist

Which application are you using?

Sorry, does "AOL" mean that you are using the AOL Desktop application?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I Was just using aol on my phone. But I deleted these emails. Now I want them and I understand they are permanently deleted but I am hoping by some miracle there is a way to get them back?

Hello and thank you for the clarification. I am very sorry to be the bringer of bad news; however, there is absolutely nothing you can do to recover the emails after the seven day mark. That is a policy that AOL has in place.

Is there anything else that I can help with while you have me here?

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, thank you for your help

You are very welcome. Thank you.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason