James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am having a terrible time trying to SEnd an email... I can

Customer Question

I am having a terrible time trying to SEnd an email... I can reply to the emailsI receive but keep getting a message (invalid email address, or "invalid because no recipient" I have tried putting the email address first in the blank space where it says TO-----------and I have tried putting the name of the person. I use the email addresses and names of my contacts most of the time. Every now and then--- after trying for an hour,,, something seems to work, but I have done nothing differently... Please help. I have only had this computer for about two months, and had an HP for 15 years with no trouble with email.. I would really appreciate your help. Becky Bowdre,,,***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi Becky,

When did the problem start?

Have you tried typing the address in manually?

Kind Regards,