Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

A notice is showing on my computer (Windows Live Mail) that

Customer Question

A notice is showing on my computer (Windows Live Mail) that Error 0X8007007A has occurred. What do I need to do please?
Category: Email
Expert:  Maxwell Kohler replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Maxwell. I will assist you to the best of my abilities. First could you please tell me what Operating System you are running this on?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Maxwell, Hi there! I am having trouble with Windows Live Mail and Error 0x8007007A is coming to me from 'Windows Live Mail'. My husband and I are both in our eighties, in a Retirement Village, with nobody able (or willing) to help us with our dilemmas. But, like I said earlier, the Helpline Technician from iiNet spent an hour or more this morning trying to remove Error 0x8007007A and concluded that your department 'Windows Live Mail' is the best one to turn to for help. Whilst assisting me, the technician also remarked that there appeared to be 'another' program called "iinet Outlook", of which I was unaware, and which he knew nothing about. That I just couldn't understand. It's almost my bedtime, but I desperately need to be up and running again with the computer so am prepared to give you any assistance that I can. I feel grieved to think that it's going to cost me another $55.00. In all, that comes to a total of $120.00. Is there any way that the $55.00 can be waived?

Hello Maam, through my research I have been unable to find a fix for your issue. Microsoft is still attempting to resolve this also. I will opt out to allow another technician to help you. Best of luck!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear Maxwell,I'm sorry that I couldn't keep in touch with you, but my Windows Live Mail just froze and I couldn't receive any mail.
So I had to pay a technician to come to our house to sort it all out for me. He did that a couple of hours ago and every thing is working again now.HOWEVER! Somebody from Windows Live Mail Just Answers has wrongfully deducted $84.00 from my account. The initial $5.00 was okay, but not the extra $84.00, because the problem was only fixed a few hours ago as I previously said.I'm sure that Windows Live Mail Just Answers is a reputable company and would appreciate you helping me by passing this information on and having the $84.00 credited back again. My husband and I are both pensioners, and "double-dipping" is just not the way an honest firm would go.Please help us in this regard,
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Ellen,

Do you still need help with this issue?