Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.

My email was deleted on

Customer Question

Hi... my email***@******.*** was deleted on 20/6/2016 I would like to retrieve it!!!!!!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: ??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I need to retrieve the email and can't seem to. I have the email and password!!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything they say if I deleted more than 30 days ago I can't retrieve
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
Category: Email
Expert:  George Sibiya replied 2 months ago.

My name is*****'ll try to assist. Just to be sure I understand your question, it is your gmail account that was deleted not just emails inside it right?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No the emails and the account was deleted I need to retrieve everything. Thx

Have you tried these steps published by google at

Recover a recently deleted Google Account

If you deleted your Google Account, you have a short amount of time to try to recover it. You can then sign in with this account to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google products.

To see if you can recover your account:

1. Visit the password ***** page.
  2. Select I'm having other problems signing in.
  3. Follow the steps on the screen to verify your identity and attempt to restore your account.

Note: You may not be able to recover your account if you linked another email address, like Hotmail or Yahoo, to your Google Account.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. Unfortunately if the account was deleted over 30 days ago it is gone for good. There is no way around this I am sorry to say.

All that need be done to restore a deleted google account is to reset the password. However if too much time has passed that option will be gone and you have no options to recover that account. I know this may seem unfair but you need to understand that google has millions of users, it would be impossible for them to store the information of all deleted accounts forever. This is why they have a short window of which you can restore.

Again I am very sorry to have to tell you this but if you cannot recover the account simply but going through the password ***** here

then the account is not available for recovery.

I kindly ask you to take a moment to click the stars at the top of the page, 3 or more please to acknowledge you have received my answer. You may reply back at any time should you need more consultation.

Thank you,