James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Am trying to learn how operate this new computor... .how do

Customer Question

am trying to learn how operate this new computor . . . .how do i access my email @***@******.*** ?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Oh dear . . . .it is dragon touch with windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing really. using google chrome. need to access my email. sorry I'm so dumb
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i need to sync this laptop with my pc . Main thing is that I cant remember my password
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and tech you how to do it? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.