James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have not had e-mail service from your company since last

Customer Question

I have not had e-mail service from your company since last friday the 4th of august , 2016 . I have talked to several teck support people to no avail , at leasest 5 people . Agian last evening at about 5:00 pm . the person was going to check on maters and get back to me . NOPE ! ! ! Do I need to hire KiekSQuwad People from Best Buy , or what . Please help me or refer me to where to go for HELP ! ! ! Thanks very much Wayne L. Higgins Desoto Equipment Company account .....
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Wayne, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Can you please describe the problem further? Are you not able to send and receive emails? What exactly is the error message that you are getting if there is any?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,