James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Only getting 1/3 of website screen & then space

Customer Question

only getting 1/3 of website screen & then space
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer to access websites? Or are you using a smartphone or tablet?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Is this problem happening on ALL the websites that you are trying to visit or access?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problems and fix them while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, there was an error from your end when I tried to accept your request. I will try accepting it again a little bit later to see if the error is gone.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for patiently waiting. Your request was gone from my screen so I sent you the formal request. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.