James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

The view on my Unread Mail folder keeps reverting to a

Customer Question

The view on my Unread Mail folder keeps reverting to a default setting. There is also a delay whenever I click on that folder. When i click on that folder, the screen goes white and a message "(Not Responding) appears in the title bar. The view returns after 5-10 seconds.
This started happening several days ago for no apparent reason.
What is causing the delay and the view reverting to the default setting and how do i stop it from happening so i get the view i want?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Are you opening this outlook email using web browser,if so which one (Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome ,Edge)?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not using a browser to open outlook. Running on Windows 7. Outlook 2007.
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

OK which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry, it's windows 2010. my email is @diacom.com
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

You mean outlook 2010.Is diacom.com your business email ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i'm talking about my business email.
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for all the details.

May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that's fine.
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Thank you.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dd75cdc3-6994-4605-a0be-8e5bc2a80731 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.