Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

I cannot edit my hours button and it states that we are

Customer Question

I cannot edit my hours button and it states that we are permanently closed. Every time I try to edit and save it reverts back to "permanently closed." I am losing a lot of business...please help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I can help you change your hours but it usually is not an instant process. I will make sure it is changed though but it can take as little as an hour to 48 hours. With that being said, I am sending you an offer so that I can speak on your behalf to Google to make the changes. Please wait 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you just tell me how to do it and I can contact them concerning this matter?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

You are more than welcome to do it yourself but I have direct contact with an employee who helps push through any issues when I am having one; that is the reason for the premium service offer that I have sent you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can do it, please just tell me how.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Sure! What is the name and location of your business?