James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

New computer, cant get bellsouth password to work? any

Customer Question

new computer, cant get bellsouth password ***** work? any ideas?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Intel Core 15 Envy windows 10
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone, ipad and can't get on with new computer
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not much... it's new
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: password ***** itself and that could be problem, can't seem to change it, thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Have you tried anything at the att.net website?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No luck. Rooky here. I am trying to connect to new computer bellsouth email, jeffersoncounty Louisville emailed just fine,
when I try the password ***** doubled and will not let me delete and start again.

Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you please just talk me through it.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you, and this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I can provide instructions.

Can you please confirm the email address you are having issue with?

When you go to the www.att.net website, then click on Mail, then sign in your bellsouth email address and email password, then what happens?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,