Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Cannot access my Facebook account. I am in Canada. Someone

Customer Question

Cannot access my Facebook account. I am in Canada. Someone in Indonesia is using my email account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, what is happening when you try to access your FB account ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is asking me to verify my account. I do NOT have a mobile phone number.I believe someone in Indonesia is using my email account for his facebook.

Did you tried to reset the password ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but is says the email account and the new password ***** not correct. I belive this is the interference from Indonesia

How did you get the new password ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
By using the facebook page for "forgot passpord" which came on my email. But when entering it did not work.

If you wish then, I can directly connect to your PC and help you to solve the problem, otherwise I will need your email address and password, but as this is a open forum, I do not want you to disclose them on this site, if I can connect with your PC, we can chat in private and I can guide you to solve the problem.

I cannot accept the offer, as the payment failed. You have to approve the payment from your bank and let me know .

Are you there, I am waiting for your response .