Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

I haven't used my iPad in a very time. I do not remember the

Customer Question

I haven't used my iPad in a very long time. I do not remember the security code. Is there someway I can open.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

IPads are one of those devices that will need either a full reset or the email you used to set up the ipad account with. (apple id)

Do you have this or willing to reset it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would be happy to reset

This may or may not work. As i said, ipads are the worst to break. They are very secure in case of theft.

You can try these methods here and before you do, can you tell me the exact ipad model?

(there is also at the very beginning, how to find your apple id if you forgot as well)

If those steps above dont work, we will try to reset. However, it may require a password ***** well. We will see.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am not able to accept a remote support due to it being an ipad and do not have the

opportunity to video call, at this time. (remote has to have a computer to log into)