Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Last Thursday, at about 9:15 AM, I sought Uber by my cell

Customer Question

Last Thursday, at about 9:15 AM, I sought Uber by my cell phone to go to Center City Philadelphia, about a 45-55 minute trip (to see my physician). I received an apology about difficulty in connecting, and a promise that I would be moving soon. I repeated the request at 9:25; got the same formal apology; and decided to take the local railroad train.
This morning (Sunday the 7th of August), I tried again to get Uber, this time to go to my church in Bryn Mawr, about 10--15 minutes away. Same result, same apology, four times across ten minutes. I chose to drive there by my own automobile.
What is the problem?-- lack of drivers in Summer? some kind of electronic glitch?
Sincerely, ***** ***** satisfied rider,
Theodore ******/ *******************/ *************** /***************
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Theodore,

It sounds like a glitch/issue in your area and not an issue on your own end.

Click here: https://help.uber.com/h/81409131-19fd-4714-99d7-51c8ea97647c

Fill out the form and share all of the details so that Uber can reach back to you to fix the issue.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.