Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I forgot my Email Address but I know my password and my

Customer Question

I forgot my Email Address but I know my password ***** my account information ? Please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which account is this regarding?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I made this account on August 3rd for hotmail.com
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can't remember my email address for nothing but I know my password ***** account info I put in as my name address phone number etc

Thank you for the update. So you don't remember the email address, but you do remember the password? When you signed up for the account, it should have asked for your current email address. When you do that, they will send an email to your previous account. Did you have an email account before you created this account?

There was a payment failure. Please, contact your banking institution and request that they remove the block. Once that is complete, click the "Accept this offer" once more.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well I made this random email for my Pokemon GO app and I can't get my account Verified

Okay, does that mean that you had an email account previously?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That's the reason why im here , yeah but that email address I use it for business only

Okay. When you created this new account, they would have sent an email to your previous account verifying that it was created. So, go back to your previous email account and search for the email that was sent at the time of the account creation. It should mention what the email address is. Was that able to be found?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well no I only put on the alternate email my main email , the one I created for Pokemon Go I can't remember so even on my
Main email right now I don't see an email to verify my email I created

So, hotmail did not send you a verification that the account was created on the day that you created it? The email should be located in your main email account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the wierd thing is that it also gives me
An option to put my
Phone Number and my password ***** tht does not work at all

Perhaps, you don't have the correct password.

Please, click the "Forgot password" link on the sign in page and follow the instructions to reset the password. You may enter your phone number for the username.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My password ***** ***** same for everything buddy lol witch is bad but I will always remember my pass code it's just that email address

Okay. Please, trying resetting the password ***** to be sure. This may be the only option that you have.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How can I reset the password ***** I don't know the email ?

ENTER your phone number instead of the email.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's still telling me about the phone number not being found how is this possible

Did you use a different phone number by chance?