James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Send test e-mail message: Cannot send the message. Verify

Customer Question

Send test e-mail message: Cannot send the message. Verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 5.5.1
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: employer xenoninc has set up my email with gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried using different imap and smtp addresses xenoninc or gmail
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: my email is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your email issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,