James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

There was an notice to upgrade outlook which I did. Now I

Customer Question

There was an notice to upgrade outlook which I did.
Now I cannot access Hotmail via MNSNINE or any other way. If I use firefox I cannot print attachment .How an this be fixed and why has it happened
Julienne Grace ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I can try and help you with this verbally, but there are settings that need to be changed and reviewed. It would be best if we could

do a remote session to clear it up quickly, or here verbally. I will send you the 100% money back guarantee if i cannot resolve it.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

Hi, i havent heard back since you read my reply.

Did you still need help with this issue? Please reply back if so, and we will continue troubleshooting or

close the question.