James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a case number It is 3029884410. I talked with someone

Customer Question

I have a case number ***** is(###) ###-#### I talked with someone a month ago and theybwere goingbto send a replacement but we were out of the country for a month and would not have been able to return the old printer in the time alloted. We are back now so you can send the printer now.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Here at justanswer we provide tech support , among many other fields of support. We dont manufacturer printers though.

I could help you try and fix or repair the current printer, or I could help you locate the proper steps to return the printer for a warranty repai. But this is paid help.

Did you want to proceed with paid help, or were you seeking free help elsewhere?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I see you viewed my last reply but never responded. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please respond when you can so we can mark this issue as resolved or continue working on the problem.

Dustin S