Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Yesterday i couldn't access my inbox on either my computer

Customer Question

Yesterday i couldn't access my inbox on either my computer or iPad. Now i can'y login to outlook at all, nor ebay.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

All right, Lets focus on the Yosemite mac first. As if we can resolve the issue on your mac, then the ipad will be easier to fix.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I assume the problem is with outlook not the hardware. I thought this service was directly from them.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried using your computer and then going to the outlook / hotmail password ***** page and resetting your password?

Reset the password.. Then use your safari or firefox or chrome browser to sign into your hotmail account.. If you can now sign in ( and if you reset the password, you should be able to sign in )

Then next, update your hotmail password ***** your outlook 2008, 2011, or 2016 mail app , or inside mac mail on your mac.

Then, update the hotmail password ***** your ipad next.

If that works, you can next reset your ebay password ***** well

Ill stop here.. let me know if you have any luck changing your password ***** signing in via a browser.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I changed my password ***** Today I can't sign in. Thanks for your attempt to help. I will try a local computer tech. I trust I will not be charged anymore money than the $5, and that there will be no further deductions from my bank.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

if you just changed the password ***** and suddenly the password ***** working today. That says clearly that you need to handle this issue now.

Waiting till tomorrow may very well ensure you lose access to your accounts permanently.

However, you received my response and immediately asked for a refund. I invested my time and expertise also, in good faith and since you dont feel obligated to credit me for my time and expertise then I dont feel obligated to help you recover your accounts and system from being hacked. ( which they clearly are just by what youve said so far)

. Here is the refund link

Personally, I wouldn't wait till tomorrow. Once all your recovery data has been wiped out you wont be able to regain those accounts. Time is of the essence.

Best of luck!

Dustin S.