comp_audio, 20+ Year Computer Expert
Experience:  20+ years experience supporting e-mail issues of all kinds.

Cannot change password in outlook. The is for an Condo

Customer Question

Cannot change password ***** outlook.
The is for an Condo Homeowners Assoc.
I did not initially set up account.
I do not have that persons info.
Category: Email
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to assist you today. I am looking through your question now and will reply in a moment. Thanks for your patience...

In regards ***** ***** access to an account that someone else created, there are regulations put in place to not allow this for security purposes. It is not Microsoft that is causing it, but hotmail. The security measures are there to prohibit cyber hackers from gaining access to someone else's email.

is the person that created the account available to get the actual password?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No they are no longer in the area. Have absolutely no contact info.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you help me?

I can suggest that you either create a NEW account for the purpose or we can try to reach out to hotmail and try to get them to assist, but they will most likely deny the request. But I am willing to try.

Please reply and let me know how you would like to proceed. If you prefer I can assist you in getting a new account setup as well.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Never mind I am trying to get my money back, poor service from the main office. I'll set up an account myself.

I am confused how I gave poor service? Were you meaning that your association's front office gave poor service?

You asked if it was possible to gain access to an email account that was not created by you and I answered it honestly and fully. Additionally I offered to try and help with gaining access to it although chances were slim it would have succeeded due to security regulations. I then offered to help create a new account for your association. If do not understand how that is poor service.

Please reply and tell me what was done wrong so that I can further assist to better serve you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You did not give me poor service.
I have an issue with the main office as they charged my credit card 3 time in 5 minutes.
Not exactly the best customer service from them. I got a call from my bank fraud department because of this unusual activity, and now Answer is not wanting to give me a refund.

Who is Is he from a different request?

So since it is not anything I did, are you going to accept my answer and rate me 5 stars I hope? If you give me the link to your other request I may be able to assist in getting your refund.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They are refunding my payment.Thanks for your help. I had those answers already so they were of no use to me.There is no

Are you still looking for an answer on this? I thought this question was closed?