James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am using outlook 2016 and have had no problems until this

Customer Question

I am using outlook 2016 and have had no problems until this week. some emails are not being delivered even though it goes to sent items. I receive no error message until a day or 2 later saying it has not been delivered. as this is a business email its very frustrating as I never know who has received my emails and who has not.
I have heard that Telstra have changed something with their email server and I know at least 2 off the people that are not receiving my emails use Telstra.
Please help
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know that do you get email delivery failure for all emails you send or few of them