James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email has been shut I as you believed someone was trying

Customer Question

My email has been shut I as you believed someone was trying passwords. I completed your document, twice, but you felt I did not answer enough questions correctly. The emil in question is***@******.***. I need to get it back up.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I am sorry for the issue. Other than going through the questionnaire to prove you are the account owner, you can do that easily by confirming the security code that can be sent to the associated phone number. For your account, there is a number ending in 83.

Is that your phone number? If so, can you receive a text message there?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a new phone number which is(###) ###-####
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

For verification purposes, only the associated phone number can be used. May I know what happened with the previous phone number? Do you think if there is a way to get it back?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. I had to get a new phone as the company I work for had us all get a personal phone, no more corporate phones, and when I went through the process with Verizon, the inadvertantly cancelled the number and did not port it over.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
FORGET THIS AND DO NOT CHARGE ME. HOW CAN I POSSIBLY GET A PHONE BACK THAT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY VERIZON A YEAR AGO. MAKES NO SENSE.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately, your only chance for getting back your account back is try with the questionnaire again or to check with Verizon if the previous phone number is ***** again. Usually, cancelled phone numbers are recycled after a certain period of time, and assigned to new customers. So, you could check with Verizon if that phone number is ***** again.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to report you the bad news. This is all you can do since you used a free e-mail account.