Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Apple app is not recognizing my email ID so I cannot log on

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

if its the same apple id / email address you have been using for some time.. More likely, it doesnt recognize your password.

So, use the email you think should be your apple id, and go to this link and try and reset the password.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Once the password ***** ***** try that apple id in the app store again, it should recognize it and the new password ***** just set now.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I tried that already it's not letting me go to the Apple Store to reset my ID or password?
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Besides your ipad, do you have a windows or mac computer we could use to try and reset the password?

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I see you viewed my last reply but never responded. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please respond when you can so we can mark this issue as resolved or continue working on the problem.

Dustin S