Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I know I have undeliverable mail somewhere in outlook but

Customer Question

I know I have undeliverable mail somewhere in outlook but cannot find the folder. Do you know where I can view them?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

When you say you have undelivered mail in a folder, do you mean you tried to send a message and you received a bounce / rejection message?

Please clarify

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows XP
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you..

And what version of outlook are you using?

Also

Please clarify

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will try and fix this with you at this stage. I believe it is version 7.
I do not get a bounce message, but recently big pond logged in and I saw a folder with a lot of undelivered mail.
I have had a lot of people tell me they have not received my emails even though it shows as being sent
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Im not sure what you mean by try to fix this with me at this stage.. Do you want me to connect to your computer, or do you want to proceed with just written support.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Proceed by written messages
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Written support is going to be difficult.. Heres why.

You said you saw a folder with undelivered mail. Folders arent set in stone in outlook. Meaning, you could h ave and probably do have compeltely different folders then I do.

So the question is, if you search through each folder one by one. Can you find the folder with undelivered mail? If you can find that folder, then I can guide you through trying to resend the mail.

Otherwise, I have no way of guiding you to that folder as I cannot physically see your screen via just written support.

D.S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I went through each folder one by one and cannot find them
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

im not sure how I can help you then. There isnt a standard " undelivered mail folder" in outlook.

If you try to send mail now and you receive an error or bounce message, if you tell me the exact error or bounce message I can help you resolve your problems with sending.

But without an error code or message, and without having eyes on your system, If you cant find the folder then Im not sure where to go from here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay
I am not getting any messages bouncing back.
I will ring Telstra and see if they can troubleshoot it for me, as I don't want to pay an additional 55.00 on top of the other fee for you to log into my computer, as I am on a pension.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

I understand. And since I couldnt help you, you may want to take advantage of the refund link below

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** your time, you can keep the deposit
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

I appreciate the sentiment, however.

The only way we get credited is if you click and submit a 5 star rating.

If you decide you want to pick this issue back up and if you encounter any outlook errors or error messages, I can definitely help. So let me know if after talking to Telstra if you still need help or not.

Dustin S