GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

We just updated my wife's IPHONE ro the new SE because her

Customer Question

We just updated my wife's IPHONE ro the new SE because her old phone wasn't linking with our IPAD 2 to transfer pictures. We did it at a Verizon store but the new phone still wouldn't transfer pics the next day. I went to our local Verizon store and they said everything was set properly but the pics still didn't transfer and they said to contact Apple directly. Any suggestions on what to try. We did update to the Cloud and 50 gb's of storage ?? Don.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What we need to do is make sure that both the phone and the ipad are set up to use the SAME Apple id.

To setup icloud on your iphone, please do the following:

1. Go to the Settings menu, tap General, and tap Software Update to see if there’s an update available. If so, install it .
  2. Tap Settings icon on the Home screen, select iCloud, then enter your Apple ID.
  3. Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen and select iTunes & App Stores and enable automatic downloads.
  4. Now, repeat these steps on your ipad.

If you'd like you can click this link to an illustrated in-depth guide for setting up iCloud on all of your Apple devices.

http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.