James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have had a few accounts with business information and i

Customer Question

I have had a few accounts with business information and i cant remember or access them . is there any way i can get ahold of previous accounts
Category: Email
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 months ago.

If you are talking about email accounts, then you can go to that site: click on forgot password, then it will send to an email that you had set up with them or you can click on do not have access to this email and they will have you to answer security questions. I am sorry to say there is no way for anyone to tell which account on a site you have set up.

You would just have to go to the ones that you think are the sites and do the above (forgot password ***** forgot user id).

If it is an account email that you have paid for you can get a hold of them (use contact us) and they will get you back logged into it.

If this is not what you meant please click on reply and let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All my old accounts had bein compromized and the password ***** recovery number was changed.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 months ago.

Did you click on do not have access to those account again and answer the security questions or where they changed also? Can you let me know what sites they are on (yahoo, aol, etc)?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 months ago.

Also did you pay for the accounts or are they free accounts?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The account is distinguished as an open account but all my security information has changed and i feel who ever had compromised my account took all my business information and secured just the devices they access my account with
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 months ago.

Question: Which accounts are you talking about: email etc? I need to know which email accounts you are talking about.

Also did you sign up with them for free or do you pay a monthly fee?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 months ago.

Good morning, just checking to see if all is okay? Please reply in chat.