jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

My emails for the last 2 24hr. Cycle have had 2 diffrent

Customer Question

My emails for the last 2 24hr. Cycle have had 2 diffrent dates, notifications say 8/2, but emails themselves say8/3 on this day
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about the Emails on your Inbox or the Mails you sent ? Can you please give the details ? Please check your computer system clock is correct.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have checked the clock and its only incommi.ng emails that are doing this,so when my clock sticks midnite here in central mount a in time zone for colorado as nd it is 8/3, my emails will have 8/4,and the time is ahead also for when they came in. It's confusing?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is this going to co s t me more money for you to fix it?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you going to answer me?
Expert:  jinsmn replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for the clarification, which Email service you are using ? Gmail, Yahoo, AOL... etc Are you using an Email client program like Outlook, Thunderbird etc..?

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I no am using Samsung gmail, and if its go into cost me any more than the 37.00 i' ve already paid to talk with you then no, a don't w as n't a secure connection, but if you can fix it please do.
Expert:  jinsmn replied 8 months ago.

Please ignore the Remote Support Advertisement. Remote support is Additional support and it will cost additional amount. Are you using a Samsung Phone or Tablet ? If so, can you please login to your Gmail account from a computer and check whether the dates showing is correct or not ?

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am using a Samsung galaxy note 4 and my tablet is a Samsung 10.1 tablet and the date showing on there is wed. 8/3 at this present time.
Expert:  jinsmn replied 8 months ago.

Okay, then please try the following:

Go to visit https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount?service=mail&hl=en (log on to your Google account if needed).

Here, you will see your Google account Personal information with the current time zone setting.

To change it, click on the Edit link next to Personal information. Then in the account information screen, choose your timezone by clicking on the check box next to Display all timezones followed by change the timezone (using the pull down arrow).

Once you make the change, click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen, followed by clicking on the Back link in the yellow confirmation notice.

You should now see the correct timezone displayed on the Personal information screen. To go back to your Gmail inbox click on the Gmail link on the right. The time stamps on your messages should now be correct.

Regards

Jins

Expert:  jinsmn replied 8 months ago.

Did you tried the solution ? Do you still need assistance on this matter ?

Regards
Jins