James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I changed my password yesterday for my gmail account and was

Customer Question

I changed my password ***** for my gmail account and was asked to entr the new password ***** which I did. Message in red to delete account. Would appreciate your aevice
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 months ago.

Hi Margaret my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Do not try to login to the account with more number of time or else it will lock the account permanently.

If you have exceeded the maximum tries of forgot password ***** then you must wait for a 24 hrs window and then try or let us know i can remote access and get the password *****

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
since writing to you,have received advice from Google sent yesterday after changing password ***** gmail account, confirming account password ***** been changed. I had used my email address as the password, apparantly, so am totally confused if my email address will remain current and was that why I received the messageto delete the account?

Quite possible the someone else is trying to login multiple times with unsuccessful attempts to your account.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
have fixed problem through Google. No more help required, thankyou.Margaret Webster

not a problem have a good day.