Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

UPSET WITH THE WAY YOU ALL COMMUNICATE; AFTER SPENDING MONEY

Customer Question

I AM JUST SO UPSET WITH THE WAY YOU ALL COMMUNICATE; AFTER SPENDING MONEY AND THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE; THOSE ANSWERING MACHINE ARE A TERRIBLE WAY TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS THAT IS SO SAD
I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ASAP
Category: Email
Expert:  derrickonline replied 10 months ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. I just want to set your expectations. The name of this organization is JustAnswers. We're a website dedicated to helping folks online with everything from Doctors to Information Technology. We don't work for any one specific company and we do not have phones or answering machines. So I assume you were directed here by a third-party website. So let's take it from the top Ms/Mrs McSwain and I'll do my best to assist you.

Which company are you trying to reach?