James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am having so much trouble trying to log onto my email

Customer Question

hi there, my name is Trish *******, I am having so much trouble trying to log onto my email account all my passwords are the wrong one according to you , I have just spent dollars on trying to receive my password ***** to find hey , that's not you sorry , I need my email address active please can you help me . ? my email is *******@*****.*** my mobile is ******** cheers Trish

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Patricia, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer to access your Gmail? Or are you using a mobile phone?

When was the last time you were able to access the account?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jess , last Friday afternoon was the last time I was able to access my email ,
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Were you using a computer or a smartphone or a gadget like iPad?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
just a regular lap top
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no sorry Jess, I have paid money already and still I have no email so I really don't want to keep splashing the cash
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that information. In your laptop, how do you normally access your Gmail? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer to access your email? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hey Jess , I'm using a lap top with windows browser no sorry like I said I have just paid money to try and get my email back and still I have no email I really n eed my email account ,
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
now you arnt going to talk with me cause I don't want to spend more money and still I don't have my email back ??
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that information. I really want to help you recover your account but as I checked, your account have no recovery and security information so the recovery process could be critical.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check your system for traces of your account so that we can recover it? I will waive the fee for remote access.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thanks Jess , I will just talk to my brother and see what he thinks I should do , but seeing as I have just spent $55 for nothing I think he will say the same as I think . GET BACK TO YA
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

What you paid was a deposit and we guarantee our service; you can always get your money back. Please take your time and let me know if you want to proceed with remote option. I need to remotely access your computer for a bigger chances of recovery than just providing you the procedures.

Thank you.

Best regards,