James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

On Thursday morning I couldn't get into my hot mail account.

Customer Question

On Thursday morning I couldn't get into my hot mail account. It says it doesn't exist. I no longer work for a company and when they were trying to change the billing from my account to the church's account I think she transferred or deleted my account. Can we get it back to me
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your Hotmail e-mail address here so that I can check your account.

Also, was it a free or a paid account?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Free.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Thanks. I checked the account and it seems like the username "debbiebeeges" was renamed to something else, rather than deleted. If the account was deleted, there should be a way to restore it, but Hotmail doesn't recognize it when I attempted to restore it.

Is there a way for you to check with the person who managed your account to see if she only renamed it, or indeed deleted it without the possibility of restoration?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will check with her.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

OK, let me know the results.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know if you were able to contact the person who managed your account.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.