Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have Windows 10 and my email files are in Outlook Express.

Customer Question

I have Windows 10 and my email files are in Outlook Express. Under the Personal Folders heading I have many project files, each individually named and in separate folders.For some unknown reason, only a few of them are showing in that list, and I can't figure out how to access all of them.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

Outlook Express has been known to have some issues after the Windows 10 upgrade. We will need to file the Outlook Express files that housed these e-mail folders but a remote session will be required to do so. It is an extra charge for remote assistance but the charges are refundable if I can't retrieve the folders or you are not satisfied. Would you want to do this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no. and i am not satisfied with this answer. please remove this charge from my credit card.

I will have Customer Service close the ticket.