James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Microsoft Outlook is not loading. Need tech help. I just

Customer Question

Microsoft Outlook is not loading. Need tech help. I just purchased a new desktop 30 days ago from you and need to get this back up and running. I will need the email history from my old desktop.
Peggy Kennedy
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Connect to my computer please.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Ive sent the offer for remote support.

Once you have clicked and accepted that offer I will send the connection steps so I can connect to the old computer and get o utlook running, so we can export your data to the new machine.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
just call or email the process.Cancel the remote support - just email the information.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Before I can help you with written support.. I need to know what version of outlook you have installed on the non working computer.

Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.

Also, when you try to start it what exactly happens, what error message do you get word for word?