James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

After replacing the hard drive on my Windows 7 computer, I

Customer Question

After replacing the hard drive on my Windows 7 computer, I can no longer get into windows live mail. Although Windows Live Essentials is no longer available, I understand that I can still use Windows Live Mail with my old E mail address. How can I once again use my Windows Live Mail to receive my E-mails. Let me add that I can still receive e-mails on my Magic Mail (CNS)account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like for you to connect to my computer and fix the problem. However, Do I pay forty-two dollars once for this problem or do I have to pay 42 dollars each month from now on?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

42 is the base fee, if you would like me to connect its an additional 39$ on top of that.

That would b e a one time fee, not monthly. And if I cant fix the issue you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I sent the remote support offer and it said payment failed. I never heard back from you.

Payment failed usually happens when your bank or credit card blocks the payment. And a quick call to them usually clears that up.

In the meantime, I will send the offer to you again to be approved when you are ready.