IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I cannot remember my login info, and do not remember where I

Customer Question

I cannot remember my login info, and do not remember where I wrote it down. To complicate the matter, when I open incredimail to receive emails, I have emails from January appearing. I have about 7,000 emails to download. I would like to just delete all of the email I have waiting and start over. HELP!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your e-mail address here so that I can check your account.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
remove me from secure account. I cannot afford this as I am on a fixed income due to disability.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
IT Miro, I await your assistance.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

OK, no problem. We can proceed without a secure remote assistance. Hold on while I check your e-mail account.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Yes.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Sorry for the delay. Please tell me when was the last time you were able to successfully open your e-mail account?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
About two weeks ago. I have just been busy taking my mother to out of town doctors that I have not had time to do anything.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

OK. I am trying to find the correct RoadRunner password ***** page so that you can have the password *****

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

For some reason, your e-mail address is not recognized when trying to reset the password. Please check it on your computer to see if it will work for you.

Go to this address:

https://pt.rr.com/ptEmailValidation.aspx

and follow the instructions.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I receive an error statement that that email address is not recognized. It is the only email address I have ever used for incredimail. I have had that email since 2000 or before.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am certain that is my default email address.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry for sending so many messages, but I remember a few things after I send my info to you. TWC gave me the email address when I signed in for email years ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

OK, please type here your master user name. If you don't remember it, please type here your 10-digit phone number. I will then look for it.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is a fairly new phone number. My original phone number was(###) ###-####
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

OK, checking now...

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The new number is ***** twc phone number, as I now have twc phone service
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

This is strange. Whatever I try, I receive errors.

See this page:

https://urt.rr.com/

It should return your master user name when you enter a 10-digit phone number; however, I only get a message to contact the RoadRunner support.

I am starting to believe that your e-mail account has been suspended or temporary locked. For that reason, you should check with the RoadRunner support directly to see what exactly happened.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello again!

May I know if you have contacted the RoadRunner support regarding your account? If so, what did they say?

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.