James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I would like to check if an e-mail address is valid. I went

Customer Question

I would like to check if an e-mail address is valid. I went into the account for this e-mail and said I had forgotten my password ***** it put a robot computer check with letters and said there was a problem try again. I have sent e-mails and they do not come back but does that mean the person is receiving them or could the account be there but not accessible?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: this is my son's account
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: going into the Hotmail account area and saying I have forgotten my password ***** put in my son's email address it then put on the screen the like robot check with some letters and I don't know if it would be able to recognize from that that I was on another email address not my sons
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: how much is this service
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the problem email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess