Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cant use my gmail password. they keep asking me to to

Customer Question

I cant use my gmail password. they keep asking me to to account.live.com for help to solve the problem
Please guide me thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

You are being prompted for your Microsoft account password, which is different from your Gmail password (even though they both use the same email address.)

Now, I'm unable to look up any Microsoft account for the email address you provided; could you let me know if you typed it in correctly?

Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

PS: Please do NOT accept any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page at any time; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session for your issue; I'll reply back to you below now.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Once you reply back to me with the correct email address shown on your Windows logon screen, I'll look up your account and reset the password ***** you accordingly. Do keep me posted.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Could you let me know if [email protected] is the exact email address that shows up at the Windows logon screen?

Please reply back using the box below; thank you.