Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Need to share email address with new pc

Customer Question

Need to share email address with new pc
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you looking to set up your email account with any email program, e.g. Outlook?

May I connect remotely with you to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have all I need on my tab 4 slate. What I wanted to do is make it so I can access you tube on my new pc by sharing my email address and google. In other words, accessing Google account on my pc with the existing account number. Clear?
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

Yes, we can certainly set up the Google account on the new PC now. Can we go ahead with a quick remote session (NO extra charge) so I can walk you through the steps now?

Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

It looks like you have gone offline now; I'll have to go off for the day as well, as it's already very late here. Please leave me a reply on here when you are available to continue tomorrow, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll be available from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM PST; thank you.