James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I forgot the password to my first yahoo account that has

Customer Question

I forgot the password ***** my first yahoo account that has much info.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. How long has it been since you were last able to login to your Yahoo account? How did you access it? On a computer browser, or on an ipad or iphone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my computer/
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
same old, charges for each step. Yahoo locked me of my account and want rip me off to re-open it. I want my $30 back.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

How long has it been since you were able to access it? You mentioned that you had tried the "general things". I assume this means that you have forgotten the answers to your security questions and either never added a phone or alternate email to the account or no longer have access?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

The offers for Additional SERVICES are completely optional. They are automated. Feel free to ignore them. Would you like to continue troubleshooting? Please advise.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks, I'll cancel the $30 charge.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.