Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have Outlook on my PC and an Android smartphone and

Customer Question

I have Outlook on my PC and an Android smartphone and tablet. I'm looking for way to sync email, calendar and contacts between and among the three appliances. I've been using an app called DejaOffice for a couple years. It has been OK but with a couple major problems 1) Calendar doesn't accept calendar invitations and 2) Push Sync keeps dropping so unless I remember to constantly sync manually things don't sync.
Is there a process or app that works better and that doesn't take a computer science degree to install and maintain? Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Phil,

You can use an app called CompanionLink that will sync with Outlook/Dejaoffice.

Take a look here: https://www.companionlink.com/android/outlook/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Josh,

Yes, CompanionLink is what I've been using - I might not have stated my question properly. I have CompanionLink on my PC and phone, and that is the app that is having the problems I described. Is there another app I might try?

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I apologize, Phil.

Take a look at Akrutosync here: http://www.akruto.com/