Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble getting my email. earlier today my email

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting my email. earlier today my email was tied to my son's account and I answered a question to remove davecompston013 from my son's davidcompston I answered yes and since then I have not been able to login on gmail
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, do you get a "Password *****" message when trying to log in to your Gmail account now?

May I connect remotely to troubleshoot the issue with you now?

Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Please disregard any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. Our remote session will come at NO extra charge; could you let me know if you are using a Windows or Mac computer now?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Windows
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=15402fc3-d418-4228-bcd6-507f95732b90

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Everything is working now
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Oh, all right. In that case, I'll close out this question and request a refund for you now. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ThAnks