Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How can I reactivate my IPad? I used it this morning and it

Customer Question

how can I reactivate my IPad? I used it this morning and it was fine, i opened it again this afternoon and it was locked up.It gave me a message"Activate IPad" I am afraid I don't remember my password ***** I bought it several years ago and did not write it down.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Besides the iPad, do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad. Now, to reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

http://iforgot.apple.com

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If that does not work, please let me know the exact email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPad's screen.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If that does not work, please click on the website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then option Forgot Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

- If all fails, please answer my questions in my previous replies above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going? Do you still need help with your iPad? Or with anything else?