Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I have forgotten my password. I do not have texting

Customer Question

I have forgotten my password. I do not have texting capabilities on my cell phone. Please tell me how to recover password ***** get a new one. My Mother's e-mail address is***@******.*** for contact information on how to do this. The case number ***** gave is 21110315. This is for***@******.*** email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Can you please tell me if you have already filled out Yahoo recovery form?

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

If you're not able to reset your account password, I suggest you to fill out Yahoo recovery form and provide them your (Alternate)working email address as contact email address. Yahoo team will get back to on that email address.

Please follow the steps given below:

Click the link given below:

Click Me

Under Topic- choose- Abuse and Spam

Under Sub-topic- choose-Got a message my account is deactivated .

Click Email link under We're here to help!

And fill out the details.

Under Email address that you have access to *- Enter your Alternate working email ID which you're able to access now.

Under detailed description, please tell them about the issue that you're not able to login.

And create a request and then Yahoo team will get back to on your alternate email address.

Yahoo do not provide any other mean to get back to their customer service. That is why we have to choose this option-Got a message my account is deactivated .

Yahoo team will get back to you in 12-24 hours.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.