James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Trying to get my e-mail to come up on the computer, it was

Customer Question

trying to get my e-mail to come up on the computer, it was working it quit when I deleted all my old mails now all I get is my password # and it tells me it can not sync, my e-mail address is***@******.***....
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have windows 8 on HP all-in-one
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Ive sent the offer for remote support. Once that has been clicked and accepted I can send the connection steps so we can start the connection.

Otherwise, if you wanted written support only, please let me know and we will proceed with written support instead.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if I go to secure remote it going to cost me another 39.00, do written first, since I already paid you
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

All right.. Are you using an email program on your windows 8 computer, such as outlook 2010, Thunderbird, or windows mail?

if so, what email program are you using to access that email account?

Or, do you just use your browser.. ( If so, what browser )

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
windows mail using browser
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

So you access t he roadrunner account through the windows mail app.

\ And also through your browser? Please try to be a bit more detailed in your responses, as thats the only way written support can work.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok I'm not very inform with computers at my age im doing good to turn it on
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Fair enough.. Id be willing to reduce the fee for remote support, as it would probably be easier for both of us if I connected and fixed this issue for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thanks for the offer I think at this moment I am just going to deal with it another day...ok thanks for the help for now
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Understood, when you are ready to continue.. let me know.

Dustin S