James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a problem with Thunderbird opening and then

Customer Question

I have a problem with Thunderbird opening and then immediately freezing on a Dell Windows 7 machine. I have to use Task Manager to close it. I have tried:
1 Rebooting
2. disabling my Webroot anti virus program
3. running system mechanic
4. running Paretologic PC health
Nothing helps. Sometimes after using task mgr to close the program I get a message that some chrome script is running. eg Script: chrome://DANGEROUS URL REMOVED:48 It make no difference if I close it or wait. Sometimes the message is another chrome message to do with the calendar.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please when was the last time you where able to successfully open Thunderbird?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AS you should have known, I could not see your email until the problem was resolved. So even if you had answered with something helpful it would not have helped - I couldn't see my emails
So please refund my payment and save me the trouble of disputing it.
I found the whole experience most unsatisfying. You should have some way of conveying a message on your web page.
It looks to me as if it is handled by an inept AI. I did write something about the problem I had communicating with just answer - and was transferred to a lawyer!!! (Asking for yet more money!)
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

We do convey messages on the web page, thats the primary method of communicating, as you see now as you replied to me here

Refund being organized.