James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Typing a message keeps locking up, Since I went to windows

Customer Question

Typing a message keeps locking up
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Since I went to windows 10 ... tis is with NetZero email only
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't know any
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That is it for now
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

How are you accessing your Netzero email.. Using internet explorer, microsoft edge, firefox, google chrome?

Or are you using thunderbird, or outlook 2013, or windows mail?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am using Windows 10 .. t is the large blue E key to activate. I also try Google. Typing freezes on email and computer occasionally locks up
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I believe my fellow expert Dustin is offline at this time. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problems that the Windows 10 upgrade have caused to your system?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,