Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience

Still not fixed what seems to be happening is when they are

Customer Question

still not fixed
what seems to be happening is when they are sent they are going into recipients junk mail
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 months ago.

What are you sending ?

Usually this has a lot more to do with the recipients email settings than yours

Or you have sent the same or similar thing so many times that it is automatically flagged by standard spam programs.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am sending to different emailsseems to go through ok but goes into there junk mail on arrival
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sent to 5 different accounts i use all the time and everyone straight to junk mail
ill let you securely connect but dont think i should have to pay again as problem hasnt been fixed
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sre you there
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
am i invisible
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am logging off i hope all the monies i have given you will be credited back to my accounti am very dissapointed with your service

have you got access to the accounts you are sending to ?

click on one of the mails and select "this is not spam"

or add the sending address to the contact list

either way it should start putting them in the in box.

or try sending the same message from a different account or a different location.

But the question i am asking is "what are you sending" if these are personal emails than the problem is probably that you have an ip address that was used by somebody else to do spam. If so you can ask your isp for a new IP address.

On the other hand if these are business emails and you send tons of them than you were probably flagged as a spammer and you would have to figure out what list has you flagged and deal with them to get yourself off it.

Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

This is a duplicate question.

Respond to and will assist you.

You can check if you are on a black list on this page

Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

I connected with you remotely to correct the issue of the emails being sent to recipients. If they are going to the junk folder now, which I explained, you need to have them go to the email and click "this is not junk". "this is not spam" or something similar in the email account. By doing this, it will let the filter know to send the email to the inbox not the junk folder.

Let me know if I can help you with this further.